• TG81904.jpg
  • S128061.jpg
  • 12623.jpg

common asbestos floor tiles

1.Payment method: TT, 30% as a deposit before ordering. The remaining 70% will be paid in full before shipment. 2.Function: Acid - resistant, anti - bacterial, heat insulation, anti - slip, wear - resistant 3.Wide applicability: Floor tiles are suitable for various places, such as family residences, commercial places, public buildings, etc., and can meet different use needs. 4.Diversity: Ceramic tiles have a wide variety of colors, patterns and textures to choose from, which can meet the decoration needs of different styles and needs.



Ceramic Floor Tiles

common asbestos floor tiles


commercial vinyl floor tiles


Leave A Message


Glazed porcelain tile is a type of ceramic tile that is commonly used for flooring and wall installations. It is made from a mixture of clay, feldspar, silica, and other natural minerals. The manufacturing process involves shaping the tile, firing it at high temperatures, and then applying a glaze to the surface.

Here are some key characteristics and benefits of glazed porcelain tile:
Durability: Glazed porcelain tile is known for its exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear. It is highly resistant to scratches, stains, and fading, making it an ideal choice for high-traffic areas.


Water Resistance: The glaze applied to the surface of glazed porcelain tile creates a protective layer that makes the tile highly water-resistant. This makes it suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas where moisture is present.


Aesthetic Appeal: Glazed porcelain tile offers a wide range of design options, including various colors, patterns, and textures. Advances in digital printing technology allow manufacturers to create realistic designs that mimic natural materials like wood, stone, or marble. This versatility allows for a wide range of design possibilities to suit different styles and preferences.


Low Maintenance: Glazed porcelain tile is relatively low maintenance. It is easy to clean and does not require sealing. Regular sweeping or vacuuming, followed by damp mopping, is usually sufficient to keep the tile looking clean and fresh.


Versatility: Glazed porcelain tile can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is suitable for floors, walls, countertops, backsplashes, and even exterior cladding. Its versatility allows for a cohesive design throughout different areas of a space.marble wall panels 


Eco-Friendly: Glazed porcelain tile is made from natural materials, and modern manufacturing techniques have improved energy efficiency and reduced waste generation. Additionally, its durability contributes to a sustainable choice as it reduces the need for replacement over time. tiles


Overall, glazed porcelain tile is a popular choice for its durability, aesthetic appeal, low maintenance, and versatility. It offers a wide range of design options while providing a long-lasting and functional flooring or wall solution for various residential and commercial applications.